Reserving a Room at the Library
There is limited access to the library spaces at this time.
- Limited use of four study rooms for 1 person (2 people in Study Room #4) by appointment
- Use of conference rooms for up to 5 people by appointment
Please contact the library at 860-673-6791 to inquire about study room or conference room use. There continues to be no use of our community rooms, Makerspace or studio at this time.
Starting June 1:
▪ Allow up to 25 people (reduced capacity) to meet in the Community Room
▪ Allow up to 20 people (reduced capacity) to meet in the Hoppin Gallery at Barney Library
▪ Allow up to 8 (reduced capacity) people to use the Program Room at Barney Library
▪ Allow up to 8 people (reduced capacity) to use the conference rooms at Main Library