Reserve a Room
Reserving a Room at the Library
The Library makes meeting and study spaces available to patrons as part of our mission to be a community hub for the people we serve. Rooms must be reserved in advance. Farmington-based non-profit and civic organizations must provide a Farmington Libraries card number to qualify for the lower of the two fee scales.
- Meeting rooms are available for use during Library hours. Special requests for before or after hours use of the Community Room or Hoppin Gallery should be made at the time of the reservation.
- Library-sponsored events receive priority in scheduling. Availability of the meeting rooms at all other times is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The library will accept meeting room reservations 6 months in advance.
- All bookings are subject to the approval of the Executive Director.
- Read our full policy on meeting room use
Click one of the buttons below to get started.