Reserve a Room
Reserving a Room at the Library
Due to the Covid19 pandemic we have recently changed the Room Booking guidelines to be in step with the recommendations of the Farmington Valley Health District, Connecticut State guidelines and the CDC. At this time patrons must call the Main Library at 860-673-6791 to book all rooms.
- At the Main Library Study Rooms 1, 2 and 3 are available for one person only Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:30 to 2 and Wednesday from 2:30 to 7:00. Currently the Main Library is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- At the Main Library Study Room 4 is available for 2 people Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:30 to 2 and Wednesday from 2:30 to 7:00. Currently the Main Library is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Study Rooms may be booked ahead by calling the library and patrons may request one future booking.
- Board Rooms are available for organizations with a capacity of 5 people, please call for availability.
- Library sponsored events will receive priority in scheduling. Availability of the meeting rooms at all other times is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Community Room and Hoppin Gallery are not available at this time.
- All bookings are subject to the approval of the Executive Director.